Trading as Tyrer Sorrel Since 2001
Mark trains and coaches teams, organisations and individual clients. He can also lead projects and training programmes.
- Career builders
- 50+ women
- DISCO Creators, Experts and Entrepreneurs (also called 'Slashies' - people who have a job and a business)
- Managers who are leading change
- Managers who feel overwhelmed or have limited time.
He helps them all set challenges, prioritise, track their own tasks and complete projects at pace. He's a maximiser that strives for 'One Job With Excellence'.
Mark believes in breaking down goals into achievable steps and getting super focused. For example when he asked people to join him on his 'Round the World Challenge' (see below) he broke it down to 153 miles ('The 153 Mile Challenge'). When he introduced online coaching he became the '10 Hour Guided Learning Guy'. Why 10 Hours? You can do that in a day, a week or even a month. In fact 10 Hours over 30 days is just 20 minutes a day. Anyone can spare 20 minutes a day. Simple, seamless and no barriers.
He has proven breaking down goals works with three personal '25K Challenges'. All of which he has achieved.
- Achieved - Mark has over 25,000 direct training and customer interactions. That's real people. He did it one person at a time.
- Achieved - For people that know gaming Mark has played over 25,000 individual games and matches in competitive multiplayer FPS titles. He did it 12 minutes at a time, one game at a time.
- Achieved - In 2005 Mark set himself the challenge to walk-run-bike-swim 18,500 miles, the equivalent of "Round the World". In 2015 he reset the target to 25,000 miles to complete this set of three challenges and then completed it in May 2019. He did it one mile, one step at a time.
Mark is quoted as saying "The goal isn't important. What matters is the person you must become everyday and the consistent steps you take everyday, every week and every year to achieve it".